Cookies consist of portions of data that help us understand how users navigate our website. These data enable us to improve our users’ browsing experience.
For more information about cookies, please read AboutCookies.org.
Types of cookies used on our website
- - Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies track in anonymous form users’ behaviours on the website, landing pages, visited pages, exit pages, used platform, geographic locations, mouse movements, searched words and sentences and inserted texts during the website navigation, so as to understand the website users’ preferences. Analytical cookies are also used in marketing and advertising activities in order to understand how users interact with them. All obtained data are anonymous and may also be used on the website of our business partners to understand whether users make use of them.
- - Technical cookies: These cookies are essential to move around the website and fully exploit all of its features, such as gaining access to several secure areas on the website. Without these cookies certain essential services - such as filling out a form for a contest - cannot be provided.
- - Functional cookies: These cookies allow us to understand users’ preferences regarding the website, so as to be able to offer a more customised - and overall improved - browsing experience tailored to their personal needs.
- Cookies with commercial purposes: Cookies with commercial purposes are used on our website and on third-party websites and track users’ browsing preferences regarding products, services and offers. Cookies with commercial purposes may also be used by third parties to list products and services on our website.
- - Web beacons: They are not exactly cookies, but rather small graphic objects, usually as small as a single pixel, which are downloaded on the PC or any device from a web page or an email in html format. These pixels are used either directly or through third parties for advertising purposes and may be found on our website or on third-party websites. These pixels monitor how users interact with certain advertisements or whether users carry out certain actions, and they track potential conversion goals one may meet: a purchase, a registration etc.
By using our website, users accept that these cookies may be installed on their devices.
How to enable cookies
In the following links you will find how to enable cookies on several different browsers:
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Safari, iphone, ipad https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
All data are collected anonymously and will be processed by Google’s servers. Stored data are used to analyse how users navigate the website. Google may also transfer collected data to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Your IP address will not be associated with any service or data held by Google.
If you wish to block cookies for Google, you can do so by installing a dedicated plug-in http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.